Sunday, April 22, 2018

Christ's Picture


There is a picture outside of our laundry room where I frequent more often than I would like.  When you exit this laundry room, you come face to face with a picture of Christ.  It's from the chest up and He is in a Red robe.  I often look at this painting after a long day and seem to have a little interaction with my Savior.  On days where I feel like its going well, I see a smile on His face.  On days where I know I could have been more patient and loving, I see a look that says "You can Do Better, I expect better." On days that I am struggling, overwhelmed and sad, I see a face that says "Its ok, you are doing the best you can."  Some days I just chuckle with the picture, its been a crazy day and I can just imagine my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ finding my day a little amusing.  I wonder what my interview will be like with my Savior on he last day, I guess I am just practicing on a day to day basis. 



No comments: